Monday, November 4, 2013

How very lucky I am to have three friends named Annie and each is so unique

and special.

Annie Colturi who I met while my two daughters were in the local high school, at that time she was working in the Orange post office and we worked on high school plays together and had a blast. I remember for Grease we went to Sals which is salvation army to get all the costumes for the play.  Also her son Matt played an awesome part in the play.   We both were fortunate to be chosen to go into NYC as chaperones, as Matt and Lucy were in the band.  Another awesome time.  Annie and I especially like floating in her pool in the summer, listening to good music, she is an amazing photographer, and we both love to paint.  She was so good to me, she hung my paintings in her brother in laws law office.  I am blessed to know her.

Then there is Annie Landry who I met many years ago at a local pottery class. We bonded immediately and have remained close kindred spirits ever since.  She has come to many a show in Gardner to support my painting..Who would have known a class like that would bring people together.  Over the years we have done many fun things together... our next venture might be.....going to Boston.....


and then there is Annie Murray who i met at a Beer tasting in New Salem, she was with a good Friend Ethan Forbes.   Ever since she too has been a friend who makes me laugh and has a spirit that is amazing.  

1 comment:

  1. You are my very good friend as well, sweet, sweet Donner;) Matt played Kanickie, and Keith played the TeenAngel;) can't wait for summer pool floating!

    ReplyDelete